Using Trading Central's "Economic Insight" investors can check out up-coming major economic data.
We are looking into the current week of April 10 - 14:
First of all, most major markets will be closed on April 10 (Monday) for the “Easter Monday” holiday.
We can select economic data of "High", "Medium" or "Low" importance, or any combination of such filters:
We are focusing on major economies worldwide, e.g. the U.S., China, Australia:
Of course the most important economic data next week will be the U.S. Inflation Report due Wednesday (April 12). According to Trading Central's "Economic Insight", U.S. inflation rate slowed further to 5.8% on year and 0.3% on month in March.
Trading Central's “Economic Insight” also shows that, in the past 12 U.S. Inflation Report, EUR/USD rose in 58% of times (7 out of 12 times) within one hour from the release, marking a trading range of 96.99 pips on average.
Other key economic data include:
Monday (April 10)
- Markets in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, the U.K., the Eurozone, Germany and France will be closed for Easter Monday.
Tuesday (April 11)
- Australia's Westpac consumer confidence index is expected to rise to 79.7 in April.
- Australia’s National Australia Bank business confidence index may improve to -2 in March.
- China's Inflation Rate is expected to be 2.0% on year in March.
- China’s Producer Prices may drop 1.0% on year in March.
Wednesday (April 12)
- Japan's Producer Prices growth is expected to slow to 7.5% on year in March.
- U.S. Inflation Rate is expected to slow to 5.8% on year and 0.3% on month in March.
- U.S. Federal Reserve will release Minutes of the March Policy Meeting.
Thursday (April 13)
- Australia's Employment Change may decline to +25,100 in March.
- China's Trade Surplus could decline to $49 billion in March.
- U.K. GDP is expected to shrink 0.1% on month in February.
- Germany’s Inflation Rate may tick down to 7.4% on year in March.
- U.S. Producer Price growth may slow to 4.2% on year in March.
- U.S. Initial Jobless Claims to be reported.
Friday (April 14)
- France’s Inflation Rate is expected to cool to 5.6 on year in March
- U.S. Retail Sales are expected to decline 0.9% on month in March.
- U.S. University of Michigan consumer sentiment index may tick up to 62.4 in April.
Source: Trading Central Economic Insight